Links I Like

Thursday, January 30, 2014

Photo taken at City Museum of New York

I love terrariums. Pretty plants in glass cases just make me happy. It would be fun to make one like this.

Rachel is moving to New York City this weekend! Read her story.

A letter to my college-aged self. I could relate to this post and found it encouraging. We never know where life will take us.

I like mushrooms. I should try to cook this.

A girl on my school team wrote this article for the City Year blog. Hopefully it gives you a glimpse to the needs our students face.

This giveaway looks pretty rad.

I wrote a guest post on Life is a Stream of Thoughts. I also found it humorous how exciting snow is down south. ;)

Get ready! I will do this blogging challenge in February. Check out the prompts below.


No comments :

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi pixel perfect web designs