WORD {CC 1/23}

Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Doing a year of service is exhausting and it sucks a lot of energy out of me. Lately, blogging has been a great release for whatever creative juices I have left in me. Blogging is fun and there ain't nothing hard about sitting in front of a computer screen.*

I'm going to follow along with the Creative Collective by Nectar Collective for creative prompts throughout this year. Some of them look super fun! If the topic looks interesting to you, feel free to click the link at the bottom to see what other people created too! This week's prompt:

January 15 // Think of a word that you want to focus on in 2014.


Fresh. I want to look at the world with a fresh perspective. I want everyday to truly feel like a new day! I want to make changes in my life this year, and maintaining a fresh perspective will help me change for the better. I still feel "fresh" when it comes to grown-up life. 2014 will be the first full year of independence. I want to continue to make good and wise life choices. I don't want to be bogged down by past mistakes, but I want to make sure to look ahead with confidence. 

Here's to Staying  Fresh!

"Do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewal of your mind, that by testing you may discern what is the will of God, what is good and acceptable and perfect." Romans 12:2

The Creative Collective
*I spend too much time with middle schoolers.  

5 comments :

  1. Hi Abby! Fresh - I love it - looking ahead with new eyes of confidence!! And you're blog title 'becoming' is a great word too, since we're always on our journeys. Go you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm always looking for ideas to write about on my blog, maybe I'll steal some of those too! A lot of them look really cool.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should blog or post them too! ;) If you do them!

      Delete
  3. I love that word and so agree that blogging brings out so much creativity in us!!! enjoy your space of the internet!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is a great word! I still haven't come up with my word for 2014 but this is a great one.

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi pixel perfect web designs