Links I Like

Saturday, January 25, 2014


               I love reading blogs, and I wanted to share some of my favorite posts from this past week! 
Maybe you'll like them too.  

Check out New York City Backstage Pass because we all know that NYC is the best.

A simple post, but I love and want this calendar!

I served at City Year MLK day this past Monday. Check out the pictures to see what we did!

 New York City ice skating hot spots.

Life is precious. I like the perspective found in A story for you to think about.

Isn't this dress awesome?! I would totally wear this in the winter.

I'm all over this wishlist!

I like Anna's poetry.

This family makes me laugh every time!

I want to make these Quinoa stuffed bell peppers!

Here's to a great week ahead! 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi pixel perfect web designs