Weekend Flavor.

Sunday, January 19, 2014

This was a tasty weekend! I want to share glimpses of some of the yummy places I went to.
 
1. Doughnut Plant. Highly recommended. Popular and super cute. Ari and I split a Valrhona Chocolate Donut.
2. Starbucks. A link isn't needed for this one. They dominate NYC. We went here twice because they had a taste-testing thing going on which gave us $1 off each drink. Free samples and a discount?! score!
3. La Lalanterna Caffe. This was the cutest restaurant I have ever seen! It was right by Washington Square Park and their Italian food was superb.
4. Dylan's Candy Bar. A HUGE candy shop created by Dylan Lauren (Ralph Lauren's daughter). It was fun to explore, and the place smells amazing. Pure Sugar.
5. Big Gay Ice Cream. My roommate took me to this ice cream shop a few months ago and I was super excited to come back. I had a Monday Sundae (Nutella, salt, caramel, ice cream, chocolate) and Ari had the Salty Pimp.
6. New York Burger Co. I don't love burgers, but this place was cool. They have super yummy sauces (I had pesto+basil) and all their burgers were named after neighborhoods in New York City.

Have you been to any of these restaurants (excluding Starbucks :)? What looks good to you? 

4 comments :

  1. Oh man...going to Dylan's Candy Shop is on my bucket list. I don't even know what I would do if I got to go inside. Ahh...so much candy! Nom nom nom!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1. Looks amazing! ahh

    -Brittany
    Check out our new giveaway!
    http://pittsburghglamour.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. that donut plant photo is so cool! love the wall decor in there! so jealous of your NYC adventures!

    xo, Kelsey Young | Happie Reading Blog

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi pixel perfect web designs