My Happy Place

Friday, January 3, 2014

I love the Minneapolis Institute of Arts. I was so happy to go back there today and visit with my old boss. This is the place I had my first job and I learned to APPRECIATE art. I started working there because I really wanted to work with kids, but I experienced much more. The MIA is in a season of change right now which is exciting. They are slowly becoming more than just a traditional museum. They are bringing in new restaurants, they revamped the museum shop, they started a teen night, and they are changing the way they inform people about the artwork in the museum. Check it out!

There are some pretty sweet museums in New York, but the MIA will always be my favorite. It's a welcoming and colorful place to be. It feels like home. 

Check out the MIA site for more information!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi pixel perfect web designs