This semester marks my last semester of high school. I just finished a week of it.
What my last semester looks like:
(Hope operates on the block schedule)
Senior Thesis- Research a topic, write a big paper, and do a presentation on it.
Humane Letters (Medieval History)- We are reading Le Morte d'Arthur as of right now. More books to come.
Spanish- Yo aprender y practicar español.
Art- Studying surrealism. This lady is my art teacher. She is wonderful.
note- I dropped choir for this semester.
Calculus- Studying implicit and explicit differentiation. Derivatives, etc.
Theology- Studying the doctrine of Angels and Demons for now. More doctrines to come
Advisory- College prep.
Drama- Preparing for a Shakespeare play in the spring. Stay tuned.
Wednesday, January 2, 2013
My list of 13-
1. Act in a play outside of school (Anna Carlson, you catching my vibe?)
2. Figure out the city bus system, so I'm not dependent on a car (actually, van).
3. Win a College scholarship, any college scholarship-- I need some scholarships.
4. Read a book each month (yeah, I don't have much time on my hands.)
5. Grow as writer, too bad I don't know what that will look like other than practice, practice, practice.
6. Become a softball star! SO EXCITED for softball to start again
7. Go somewhere scary with Auryanna via roadtrip.
8. Go sugar-free for 6 weeks (I'm on day 2)
9. Watch Alandra, Lindsay, Carissa, and Anna K become Basketball stars in college! (Especially Alandra)
10. Don't cut my hair. Trims are okay.
11. Graduate. Simple enough, then go to college.
12. Go to the Dominican Republic for a mission trip. Would you like to support this? Find out more information? Click here
13. I want to volunteer with this ministry more