Athens in Pictures

Monday, January 19, 2015

A week ago I returned from a little mission trip to Athens. Greece. I wanted to get some pictures up for those not on social media so you can get a glimpse of Athens. 

Walking up the Acropolis

University of Athens - an outreach spot

anarchy. 

anarchy. 

group photo in Corinth. 

Libby and Kristen

c
Corinth

Mars Hill - Acts 17

Standing on Mars Hill

A typical Greek lunch. Lots of bread and lots of salad. 

Organizing for a refugee ministry

A Greek Gyro with fries! 

A dreamy sunset.


Lots of hiking. 

Mountains

Aphrodite. 

The Sea! 

Inside a church

The hiking was seriously amazing. 


yoga in the subway station. 


Orange trees everywhere!


2 comments :

  1. Wow, Greece! That's so cool =) And, I love looking at your pictures. Seriously, they're fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this!! Reminds me of my short time in Athens, and now I discovered some new things I would love to see in Greece from this! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi pixel perfect web designs