Making it.

Monday, December 16, 2013


I had a breakdown today. I had to leave the school for a little bit and just walk. and cry. I want to blame lack of sleep for my emotional instability, but it could also be the fact that school feels so hopeless sometimes. I haven't hit a wall, but I have to take this work one day at a time because each day is pretty taxing. I love working hard, but sometimes I feel like there is a lack of purpose to the things we do. My students are also pretty unstable when it comes to emotions and behavior. One moment they want to tell me everything they did over the weekend and complete their entire math worksheet; the next moment they're being so defiant they won't even sit down, let alone work.
I guess I just needed to let those quick feelings out. I know I didn't share many details, but I already feel more at rest. 

This verse encouraged me today- "Whatever you do, work heartily, as for the Lord and not for men,  knowing that from the Lord you will receive the inheritance as your reward. You are serving the Lord Christ." Colossians 3:24

This blog post also picked me up a bit.

Goodnight, 9 days until Christmas. 5 days 'til Minneapolis. 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi pixel perfect web designs