Clarity

Tuesday, December 17, 2013

For the past year I have been way too hesitant to go to the eye doctor and get my eyes checked. In high school I would sometimes "borrow" my friend's glasses or just move closer to the board. Now that I am back in a school, the need for glasses is still prevalent. Committing to glasses was a scary thing and I wanted to avoid it for as long as possible. Contacts also freak me out.... I'm not about touching my eyes. I have a couple friends who work and intern at a great company, Warby Parker, so I decided to check them out. Their glasses are cute, simple, affordable, and the people are friendly (I even got a 10% on my glasses). So I took a risk and scheduled my eye exam at the Warby Parker location right by the High Line. I was given my prescription after the efficient 20 minute appointment that happened right at 12:40 like it was supposed to. Then I went to town trying on glasses! Deep inside I wanted big, hipster-type glasses, but I didn't look right wearing them, so I went with the Summer Green Nedwin Glasses. I couldn't be happier. Once I put my glasses on, the world became clear again. I could read things across the room and colors pop!

Do you need glasses? If you do, you should try Warby. Don't put it off like I did. 


oh yeah, Warby gives glasses to people in need

No comments :

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi pixel perfect web designs