Here are some of my big moments of 2013:
1. I graduated from Hope Academy. Summa cum laude.
2. I enjoyed a senior mission trip to the Dominican Republic. It's a beautiful country full of beautiful people.
3. I moved into my first place! I rent a lovely apartment with 2 other girls.
4. I joined City Campus Ministry at Redeemer Presbyterian church. I have met so many awesome friends there. CCM is definitely the highlight of my Wednesday and Sunday.
5. I moved to East Harlem. Lots of excitement and culture in this neighborhood!
6. I joined City Year and I work with an amazing team at a middle school in the Bronx.
7. I graduated from the Art Team at the Minneapolis Institute of Arts. It was such a fun and creative job. (Pictured: We're interviewing Dessa, a Minneapolis based Spoken-word and musical artist.)