I wanted to give you little snippets of my life lately. Instagram is a great tool to assist in this.
1) Jeff Koons at the Whitney Museum. 2) In the garden at my favorite Brooklyn Coffee Shop, Milk and Roses.
4th of July Weekend!
1) Van Leewen Ice cream shop 2) KrispyKreme donut. Yum.
My fourth was fun. I went to a couple fourth of July parties and saw half of the fireworks from a rooftop. By half of the fireworks, I mean the top half of the actual fireworks ;)
I started a full-time nanny job! I love it so much.
1) skate park 2) juggling in Bryant Park
1) pick-up sticks 2) photography practice with Charlotte
1) tye-dye shirts 2) Japanese bento dish. I enjoy cooking meals with the two girls
Follow me: @abbyanfin
So I changed the name of this blog. Becoming was getting too vague for me. So I just changed it. Welcome to In the City.
The change will hopefully make it easier for me to write on this space and not feel a pressure to always write things deep or life-changing...although I wasn't doing much of that before. Anyways, the URL is still the same (Becoming95), we'll see if it stays that way.