Untitled.

Sunday, April 6, 2014

Hey. I've wanted to post on here but I've been feeling a little stuck. I've been trying to figure out my priorities because as you can imagine, I have lots going on in my life. I'm still happy and content with my life, but when it comes to thinking about life after June I feel a little sick. Like God is toying with my desires and I have no idea what I want. I take life choices very seriously, and that can be a blessing and a curse. So I currently feel a little stuck. I've been getting lots of input from others, and as much as I love input, I don't know who to listen to when things conflict.

Polluck at the MoMa
That's all I want to say about that on here for now. I just wanted to give the tiniest update so you know what's going on in my head. Something to note- I was in a similar state of uncertainty last year. Everything worked out though! I do have plans, but nothing feels quite right. 

I had a great weekend, and I'm looking forward to making this a great week. 

1 comment :

  1. I know about having plans but nothing feels quite right. I look forward to hearing how it all works out.

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi pixel perfect web designs