A Cheesy Spring Photo

Tuesday, April 15, 2014

My friend made me pose for this.
Spring has sprung here and I like life. Today I went searching for Easter eggs with a little friend (literally little, she's only 9 years old). Searching for Easter eggs really means walking all over the city looking for, and then scanning the QR code, on  fancy egg sculptures. Today was also a Monday and it happened to be a Monday that I was not in a middle school. Hallelujah for one day of spring break! I do not mean day one of Spring break, I mean one day of Spring break. That's okay though, people with real jobs don't get a spring break either. I guess you could say I have a real job.    

There are 260 eggs "hidden" in New York City. We have found 60 eggs so far. 


No comments :

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi pixel perfect web designs