Links I like

Saturday, February 8, 2014


Weather - New York was just dazzling under a blanket of snow. These posts captured the snowfall well: Winter in New York and Blanket of White.

New York - I loved this article Don't move to New York unless... and this is the best subway map of New York I've ever seen.

Food - 5 amazing pancake recipes / Nutella Swirled Banana Bread / Balsamic and Veggie Couscous Salad

Fun Stuff- I want to make these. Fun  style tips for the nannies and babysitters out there!

An Article my City Year team wrote was published on DNAinfo New York! Proud of them!

*I am doing a blog everyday challenge. Today's post was supposed to be about music, but since I wrote about music on the 5th I'm just posting Links I Like for today.



No comments :

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi pixel perfect web designs