|Image from Naptime Diaries|
What does the month of June look like for me?
- June is my last month in East Harlem. In July I'm off to the Upper West Side for the remainder of the Summer (more on this later?)
- June is the month of my birthday.
- June is graduation month from City Year. June 20th is my last day!
- I'll have special visitors this month. Aunt B and Auryanna, I can't wait!
- I'm hoping this blog might pick up the pace a little more this month as well. In May I focused on friendships and work. I also went on a week long vacation, so the month just whizzed by.
Sugar fast: I hate it to say it, but I quit that. I made it almost a month, but then I went to Florida and I couldn't keep it up. I successfully made it through a 6 week sugar fast in 2013, but not this time. It was hard and I'm glad I kept it up for the time I did.
What are you looking forward to this June?