This is Dedicated to Benji

Monday, November 11, 2013

When my family helped me move to New York back in August my brother only wanted to do one thing and that was,

"Yo, can we go to southside Queens to see graffiti?"

Ben isn't a man of many words, but he was persistent with this request and unfortunately we never went together.  I brushed the idea aside because I wasn't a fan of Queens and I didn't realize that the graffiti was legit. This area is located off Court street, and it covers an abandoned building called 5 Pointz. I wish I was able to see the graffiti with Ben, but I enjoyed visiting it with my City Year team.
In honor of him I took pictures. 
Godzilla

This is for my Dad. 
I love my team. Unity!

no caption. 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi pixel perfect web designs