I'm sitting here. I enjoyed the day. I want to write about something, but I don't know what. Process with me..... mmmmm.
Random facts floating around in my head:
- Cleopatra was not Egyptian, she was Greek.
- People in Rembrandt's time wore ruffles around their necks. Some people called them ruffs (like the sound a dog makes).
- Minneapolis is the city with second best credit score in the United States. Wausau is #1.
- Facebook "will" be worth $100 billion dollars in 2014.
- One girl said she knows someone who shot squirrels and ate them.
- Last night my keyboard started typing numbers and not letters!
enough with that.
Not sure what to expect for this week. Oh, this week. We shall see how it goes. Today, I took a nap. Naps are rare for me, but I needed it.
My good friend is going to London. Hold on, I need to google something about laundry. Okay I'm back. Um, I'm going to be a senior this year. It' the year I thought would never come, but it did.
What is medicare tax? And why do I have to pay it?
wait, it's only 9:22.