Gratitude {Day 1}

Monday, December 17, 2012

Today my class had the opportunity to job shadow at the Downtown USbank plaza. It was a nice way to start the week off, and it was an enriching experience. We had a discussion with the Sr. Vice president of the Direct Lending department at US Bank. He asked us basic questions and shared his story. One question he asked was "where do you see yourself in 5 years?" I confidently answered this question. Then he moved on to ask, "Does anyone see themselves having babies?"
silence.
Then all eyes on me.
...uncomfortable giggle.
Thanks class, but 22 is too soon for me.
Other highlights from the shadow day was participating in video conference, touring the building, and talking with employees in different positions at US Bank. Oh, and Broadway pizza for lunch was a nice treat too.

With that I am thankful for:
My class
This fieldtrip

No comments :

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi pixel perfect web designs