A public encouragement

Friday, February 7, 2014

Day 7: A Public Encouragement

Am I supposed to write a PSA? I'm not quite sure what this prompt is about. It's also a friday night, and I'm exhausted from the week. So I don't want to take the time to figure it out. This week was full. I need to share some life updates soon. But right now my mind is thinking about one thing: bed.


I want to ENCOURAGE you to get some rest this weekend. If you're like me, you need it!

.....and that was your public encouragement. goodnight.

I wrote for 7 days. Here's a look ahead for the next 8 righting* writing prompts:

8. Music that moves you
9. A day in the life
10. What you are learning this season
11. A story of traveling
12. What's in your bag
13. A favorite Quote
14. Happy Valentines Day
15. A Big Dream

Oh wait, the post was supposed to look like this. Whatevs.

*Sleep!!


No comments :

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi pixel perfect web designs